Subject: Request to nominate Environment and Health National Focal Point
From: "EURO CEH" <[email-masked]>
To: "Riina Sikkut", "Triin Uusberg"
Cc: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>,Helen Sõber, "Triin Uusberg", "SM Info", <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "Kaisa Mitt-Alvarez" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>,KÖHLER, Kristina <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 28 May 2024 10:56:36 +0300

Please see the attached correspondence sent from the World Health 
Organization, Regional Office for Europe. One or more attachments may be 
included.

Veuillez vous référer à la correspondance ci-jointe du Bureau régional de 
l'Europe de l'Organisation mondiale de la santé. Une ou plusieurs annexes 
peuvent être jointes.

Mit der Bitte um Kenntnisnahme der beiliegenden Korrespondenz (eine oder 
mehrere Anlagen), Weltgesundheitsorganisation, Regionalbüro für Europa

См. прикрепленные письма от Европейского регионального бюро Всемирной 
организации здравоохранения (один или несколько прикрепленных файлов).

---

EHP Secretariat | Multisectoral Partnerships for Environment and Health 
(MPE)
WHO Regional Office for Europe | European Centre for Environment and Health 
| Bonn, Germany
E-mail:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]| Web: 
<http://www.euro.who.int/ecehbonn> www.euro.who.int/ecehbonn